We specialise in historic buildings conservation and re-use, and new innovative, high-quality projects, often for difficult or controversial sites throughout the southwest.
We have worked on many of the region’s finest ancient and interesting buildings, from ruined castles to cob cottages and highly decorated churches to fabulous medieval and Georgian houses, in many lovely settings.
• Grade I and II listed properties
• Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
• Conservation areas
• Contemporary design
• Sensitive and imaginative conversion of historic buildings
• Repairs and restoration
• Obtaining listed building consents and planning permissions
• Sustainability and renewables
• Grants and funding
• Preparing technical specifications
• Obtaining building regulations approval
• Contract administration and delivery of the project